Retarded Animal Babies 21 Retarded Animal Babies 21

Maybe I'm getting...

too old for this. It was hilarious when I was 13 but I didn't laugh during it.
But I like the art and see it must have obviously taken a while , so a 4/5 for effort :p

Macromedia Flash Tutorail Macromedia Flash Tutorail

ehh

you could have just made the flame animation inside the rocketmovie clip , that was you only have 2 tween one thing and not the rocket and the flame.... it waas decent i gave it a 4

Metal Gear Fiesta 2 Metal Gear Fiesta 2

ROFLLMFAO

when the guard is chasing snake and the other guy around the boxes and the guard keeps running around and there just stahdning there LMAO I WANT A THIRD!!

El-Cid responds:

Hehe, we shall see.

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

lmao

5/5 amzing !! i was crackin up with the rubber ninja voice acto. i am the stampinator lol , i loved it , cant wait for decline 4 ( =o i hope there is one ) !

Autumns Kiss Autumns Kiss

that was wack

all it showed were to ugly faces moving closer and closer and a fat kid sitting on a bench

speddyfeddy1234 responds:

Bed, not bench

mkda fatality part 1 mkda fatality part 1

!

5 !! i wanna see the next one , and man you have 2 make 1 for deception !!!!

Macapala responds:

I've still gotta do Mortal Kombat 2, 3 and 4 before i can even get started on Deception! Sorry, but it will be up one day.

The Little Girl The Little Girl

*gasp*

amazing , what was that song? i know it said it at the end but i didnt catch the name , it went kind of fast

crookedsixpence responds:

Thank you! There were four songs, all by Kevin MacLeod, and they are (in order):

Ghostly Processional

!!!

5/5 !! SO ADDICTING !

Kirby Dance party 3 Kirby Dance party 3

hmm..

for somereason i liked it , i wanna see the other ones ! you could have compressed it a little more... the file was big an my computer isnt the fastest ... i was expecting something a little longer but i still loved it=]

Mario v.s. Bowser Mario v.s. Bowser

ha

i liked it , not very original but i love sprite flashes , i could do a better 1 though =]